A prototype is an original model on which something is patterned. A prototype can range from a crude mock-up developed by the inventor to professionally designed virtual prototypes and/or fully-functioning working samples.
A prototype has several key benefits:
- Helps prove that your design or concept actually does what it's meant to do
- Identifies problems such as a flawed shape or cumbersome process
- Tests theories and confirms viability and performance.
Keep in mind that the prototype process is evolutionary, meaning that you may start with simple screen and evolve the prototype through several iterations over time as you refine your invention.
At Evince we work with individuals and companies large and small both locally and across the country. Our capabilities range from concept generation and design, to in-house rapid prototyping, as well as turnkey assembly. Tell us what you need and we'll find the solution that is right for you.
We are often faced with interesting projects that test our creativity and the limits within our industry. We are constantly evolving to meet these new challenges and look forward to being your technical partner now and in.
For more information, please contact us
with the specifications for your project.
You can email our sales team at email@example.com
, also you can call us at following numbers.
India: (+91) 44 42170775, (+91) 91766 40375
USA [Toll Free]: 866 220 6565
» View our Packages
- Free Domain and Hosting for 1year
- Unlimited pages, unique design
- Upload graphics photos with built-in editor
- Open source Content management system
- Update contents changes anytime
- Google Analytics
- No more expensive bills for maintenance
- No extra software to buy or install
- Online backups, disaster recovery