Responsive web design
(often abbreviated to RWD) is a web design approach aimed at crafting web sites to provide an optimal viewing experience easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
(as defined by wikipedia)
The explanation, obviously, is to make a site that works uniformly well on each unit. For having this we have to make a responsive design plan.
In basic terms, a responsive design plan utilizes "media queries" to resolve what resolution it is being served on. Adaptable
visualizations and liquid design then estimate effectively to fit the screen.
This year is expected to be the year of responsive design. At the same time what does that mean? The majority of us know how over the past few years, the way we gain entrance to sites has altered breathtakingly. While in the past, the dominant part of a site's guests might access a locale from a PC, now a staggering number are originating from tablets or cell phones. Rather than planning sites (or portable applications) that are particular to an unit or stage, Responsive Web Design permits you to make one resource that verifies the determination of the apparatus it is being indicated on, and changes the locale as needs be.
Latest Google Algorithum expects Responsive websites. Hence it gives more weightage and loads top of Search result. Is your website equipped for this memorable change?
Responsive Website has many advantage over Mobile websites,
- No need to have multiple websites for different resolution/devices
- No duplicate content as there will be common URLs
- Easier to maintain the content as multiple update for one change is not needed.
- Responsive website is viewable on all latest Mobile devices
As per a later study by Google for Responsive Web Designs :
- 94% of cell phone clients have hunt down nearby business informative content
- 57% of cell phone clients wouldn't suggest a business with a resource with an underprivileged versatile experience
- 40% of those individuals turned to a contestant's business after a terrible versatile experience
The time is currently to redesign your destination. Be Responsive.
We help you to be responsive. please contact us.
For more information, please contact us with the specifications for your project.
You can email our sales team at email@example.com, also you can call us at following numbers.
India: (+91) 44 42170775, (+91) 91766 40375
USA [Toll Free]: 866 220 6565
» View our Packages
- Free Domain and Hosting for 1year
- Unlimited pages, unique design
- Upload graphics photos with built-in editor
- Open source Content management system
- Update contents changes anytime
- Google Analytics
- No more expensive bills for maintenance
- No extra software to buy or install
- Online backups, disaster recovery