The iClinicz provides a comprehencive Clinic management package from Appointment to Medical records management.
This helps to manage the clinic operation that includes the patient details consulting the doctor to the medical reports of each of the patient.
Also the bill payment of each patient can be maintained online.
- User Details
- New Patient Details
- Existing Patient Details
- Patient Appoinment
- Patient Medical Report Details
- Enhanced Admin Dashboard
- User management system
- Static page and footer management
- CSV Export
- Email Management
- Patient Management
- Appoinment Management
- Medical Report Management
- Payment Management
- Report Management
The design of the website will be customized to your need by our team of creative designers who validate with latest web standard and best User experience design.
The website will be Responsive i.e can be viewed in varied devices with different resolution. The website will be compatible in all major browsers.
Common sub pages
- Contact us page
- Google location map in contact us page
- Google Page Speed
- Email SMTP
- W3C compliant XHTML & css coding
- Website speed optimization
- Compatibility in all major web browsers
- Easy Navigation
- SEO friendly design
- SEO friendly urls
- Search engine submission
- Meta tags & Keywords for SEO
- XML sitemap for Search engines
- Basic Search Engine Optimization Package
Third Party code Integration
- Social Bookmarking buttons
- Website analytics code
- Newsletter subscription
- Live Chat Integration
- Captcha in forms to avoid spams
- ssl certificate integration
To get any support or customization to be done to the product drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answering technical questions about item's features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
Support does not include:
- Customization services - Customization services will be provided for the customers only after analyzing the requirement and the effort and the cost for the same is approved.
- Installation services – S49 will be charged for the Installation Services for a single instance.